Music is a universal language that embodies one of the highest forms of creativity. A high-quality music education should engage and inspire pupils to develop a love of music and their talent as musicians, and so increase their self-confidence, creativity and sense of achievement.
Please select a year group
Instrument Information Booklet
Instrument Reply Slip
BBC Ten Pieces Primary
- A website for children and adults that is in use in school.
- Online activities for children to have fun with.
- A website to find a variety of performances local and further afield.
- Learn some intriguing facts about famous composers throughout history.
Hillingdon Music Hub
- The Hillingdon Music Education Hub enhances lives through music.