The Oak Farm Voluntary Contributions was set up in November 2017 to provide parents with the opportunity to make a difference to their children’s education. The school council, staff, governors and parents were given opportunities to make suggestions for what would benefit the school most.
It was decided that the school would focus on ICT equipment from these voluntary contributions. Once we have achieved one of the goals we will look next year to see if there new targets we should work towards.
The school council met the week before half term and decided that there should be three focuses to the money collected.
1. Class Set of IPad Mini 4 - £10,819.00
2. Replacement of ICT Suite desktops with Dell Desktops - £10,819.00
3. Replacement of whole school laptops - £35,910.00
As a governing body, we would like to thank you in advance for making your contribution towards your child’s education. We will endeavour to update the website regularly with the amount that has been raised so far. Donations will be collected via ParentMail.
There are four options for donations.
1. Four £5 donations throughout the year
2. Two £10 donations throughout the year
3. One £20 donation in a year
4. A donation of £20+ to the school fund
Thank you so much for your continued support for the school.