Our Shared Values and Behaviours
The whole staff team at Oak Farm Junior School have developed a set of shared values and behaviours that they believe in, and which now form the cornerstone for all future school developments.
• The whole staff team are committed to the holistic development of every child.
• The whole staff team set high expectations, challenging children to reach their full potential, while also celebrating their success and achievement.
• The whole staff team strive for effective communication, co-operation and support, to ensure the sharing and ongoing development, of quality first teaching.
• The whole staff team are committed to delivering high quality teaching which engages every child.
• The whole staff team are dedicated and committed to their task, whilst also ensuring a healthy work/life balance for themselves and each other.